- Restaurant Design and Concept Development - There are countless of elements to consider in your restaurant design and restaurant concept development projects can be quite complex. Our guide will help get you started.
- Commercial Vs. Residential Furniture - When shopping and purchasing furniture for your dining venue or office, it's important to differentiate between residential and commercial furniture and their characteristics.
- Restaurant Tables Spacing - Maximize your profit without sacrificing your customer's personal space requirements using these easy to follow guidelines.
- Restaurant Floor Plan and Layout Design (Part 1) - An in-depth guide to a meticulous restaurant floor plan including back house and patio.
- Restaurant Floor Plan and Layout Design (Part 2) - Check out our seating tips for more information on how to optimally sit your patrons.
- Upholstery, Wood and Metal Finishes - Our library of materials includes various wood, metallic, and upholstery options of our furniture.
Affordable Seating is the leading manufacturer of all your restaurant furniture needs. We are proud to be experts at what we do. We know designing a restaurant is never easy. That is the reason why we give you all the basic tools you need to help design and layout your establishment. Our tools will help you understand table sizes, capacities, booth layouts & designs and other information related to commercial furniture.
We also offer layout services where we actually provide you with a basic floor plan containing table sizes and placements in your establishment. Click here for more information.
If the information presented is not adequate, and additional information is required, please call our experts at: (888) 495-8884
Design and Layout
Restaurant Table Tops & Bases
- Seating Capacity - This diagram will help you determine how many customers you can sit at a given table size.
- Wood Table Tops Guide - Choose the ideal wood table tops for your venue based on this detailed guide.
- Table Tops & Bases Guide - Match the correct size table base with any table top.
- Booth Tables Guide - An in-depth guide about booth tables, bases and booths.
- A Guide to Restaurant Tables - We aim to help guide you toward the perfect table for your restaurant layout and décor by breaking down table top shapes, colors, materials, sizes and features along with compatible table bases to pair them with.
Restaurant Chairs and Bar Stools
- Restaurant Chairs Guide - See why our restaurant chairs are different from the competition.
- A Guide to Wood Restaurant Chairs - See why our wood restaurant chairs are different from the competition.
- Solid Wood Seats Comparison - Many companies use the term "wood seat", but what is it exactly?
- BIFMA Certified Chairs - Our chairs are manufactured for commercial use. The only commercial chair nationwide which has the prestigious BIFMA approval!
- Bar Stools and Counter Stools Guide - Bar stools bring versatility, functionality and style to any venue however, purchasing a stool for your venue involves more than selecting your favorite style. Our guide will help you find the right one for you.
Restaurant Installation Across The USA
For your convenience we have gathered numerous restaurant installations in major cities across the country. The installations include our commercial furniture and how it is being used in a variety of settings from sports bars, casual dining, ethnic cuisine, upscale restaurants and more: